- Re-write of a site that had been originally developed using Wordpress to provide a more flexible and powerful back-end content management system;
- Search engine optimisation.
- Design and development of an information and ‘portfolio’ site for a major construction industry site;
- Animated to highlight prestige projects across the City of London.
- A highly complex news aggregation and distribution site;
- Automated news story ‘filtering’ system to prioritise new sources, de-duplicate news stories and block potentially offensive content;
- Back-end editorial system;
- Custom email newsletter generation with timed distribution and personalised content driven by individual subscribers’ preferences/interests.
- Developed to provide a display platform for the work of a professional photographer;
- Social media integration.
- Information and promotional site for a national prostate cancer charity;
- Optimisation of ‘unfriendly’ third party provided design to render correctly on mobile/hand-held devices.
- Resource site for local prostate cancer support groups enabling them to easily develop and deploy their own template driven websites including their own web management/content management back-ends.
Lac de la Grange
- Promotional site for South-West France holiday destination;
- On-line availability/ booking system.
- Promotional site for HR/organisational consultants/psychologists;
- Custom build blog/news system.
OKI C300/C500 launch campaign site
- 11 language promotional web-site to support the launch of new printers;
- Multi-language content management system.
- Development of new website to support re-branding and expansion plans;
- Development of custom blog feature including its integration with social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.).
- Consumer targeted campaign site to promote Oxford Street and O2 events;
- Integration with Ticket Master sales system.
- Resource site developed by UK Green Building Council to provide the World’s only dedicated on-line search engine for sustainability resources in the built environment.
- Provision to allow registered users to add their own resources as well as comment on and recommend existing information to help others find the best possible resources.
OKI Printsmart campaign site
- Interactive ‘energy saving’ campaign site incorporating complex algorithms for calculating potential energy cost savings.