The examples below represent a small selection of web-based business applications and corporate websites we have developed. Many of the latter have involved replacing existing sites built on 'off-the-shelf' platforms including WordPress, Magento and osCommerce with a redesigned bespoke solution with enhanced and extended functionality and a more powerful and user-friendly backend Content Management System.
Engie - Quotation generation and management system
- Development of a sophisticated web-based system for this major energy provider to ensure consistency in the preparation and control of quotations for responsive works;
- Allowance for flexibility in component elements of quotes: materials, labour and travel costs, sub-contractors, mark-ups and discounts;
- Flagging of critical risk, compliance and single point of failure factors;
- ‘Controlled/protected' document format for outputs in .pdf and .xml (docx) formats;
- Status reporting of quotes to facilitate follow-up on outstanding quotes to maximise conversion acceptance rates of quotations submitted;
- Implementation of extensive security measures to protect sensitive commercial and customer data.
- Re-write of a site that had been originally developed using Wordpress to provide a more flexible and powerful back-end content management system;
- Use of complex 'leading edge' CSS techniques to match 'sliced' diagonal element/text alignment;
- Search engine optimisation.
- Build of 'retail' e-commerce site to replace existing site built on osCommerce;
- Conversion of exiting site data into new database model;
- Dual English/French language website.
- Design and development of an information and ‘portfolio’ site for a major construction industry site;
- Animated to highlight prestige projects across the City of London.
- Build of a e-commerce site with complex design/collection/produce cross referencing to replace existing site built on Magento;
- Data conversion of old Magento data (based on EAV data model) to new and more appropriate data model;
- Integration with Click Dimensions CRM system.
- A highly complex news aggregation and distribution site;
- Automated news story ‘filtering’ system to prioritise new sources, de-duplicate news stories and block potentially offensive content;
- Back-end editorial system;
- Custom email newsletter generation with timed distribution and personalised content driven by individual subscribers’ preferences/interests.
- Developed to provide a display platform for the work of a professional photographer;
- Social media integration.
- Information and promotional site for a national prostate cancer charity;
- Optimisation of ‘unfriendly’ third party provided design to render correctly on mobile/hand-held devices.
- Resource site for local prostate cancer support groups enabling them to easily develop and deploy their own template driven websites including their own web management/content management back-ends.
Lac de la Grange
- Promotional site for South-West France holiday destination;
- On-line availability/ booking system.
- Promotional site for HR/organisational consultants/psychologists;
- Custom build blog/news system.
OKI C300/C500 launch campaign site
- 11 language promotional web-site to support the launch of new printers;
- Multi-language content management system.
- Development of new website to support re-branding and expansion plans;
- Development of custom blog feature including its integration with social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.).
- Consumer targeted campaign site to promote Oxford Street and O2 events;
- Integration with Ticket Master sales system.
- Resource site developed by UK Green Building Council to provide the World’s only dedicated on-line search engine for sustainability resources in the built environment.
- Provision to allow registered users to add their own resources as well as comment on and recommend existing information to help others find the best possible resources.
OKI Printsmart campaign site
- Interactive ‘energy saving’ campaign site incorporating complex algorithms for calculating potential energy cost savings.
I absolutely love our new website!